Donate Button

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Paper Bag Purse & Post It Note Holder

Spring is on the way and what a wonderful way to celebrate spring! Easter and Mother's Day is approaching so I re-created this fun set I saw cute Paper Bag Purse and Post-It-Note holder over at LilSweetPea's blog and I knew I had to show you guys this set. Lil's site is full of the cutest stuff! Thanks Lil for your creativity. Yes the Purse is made from a "brown Paper Bag". I will post a couple of more samples along with a few items I think would be great inside the purse! You can Purchase these gift sets for any occasion. I have another version of a "Post -It- note Pure" if you would like to see it; type " Post-It-Note-Purse" in the search box or scroll down to the bottom of the page and there is a popular post list and it's the first one on the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment