Donate Button

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Paper Bag Purse & Brief Case Gift Set





These are some of the items that I will be making for the "Women Soldiers for Mother's Day". Your finanical support to help purchase materials to make and ship these items will be appreciated. I blogged about these Paper Bag Purses before, but I added a few items to make it a Gift Set. I used to different Pattern Papers and Created a Pretty Blue Gift Set and a Gorgeous Colorful Spring Gift Set. These sets include: "Post It Note Holder", "Hershey Nugget Purse", "Hershey Nugget Sachel", and a "Sour Cream Candy Container".
The Paper Bag Brief Case Purse is much larger than the Paper Bag Purse. The Paper Bag Purse is the standard "Brown Lunch Bag". The Paper Bag Brief Case Purse is made out of the White Lunch Bags that are 7 1/2 x 13 1/2 that I cut to 7 1/2 x 6 1/2. It can hold a lot of items.
If you take a peek at my next post the "Count Your Blessings" Gift Bag. It is made from the same white paper bag in its fullness; 7 1/2 x 13 1/2.








No comments:

Post a Comment