Donate Button

Sunday, July 27, 2014

I just want to say Hello World! I picked up a new crafting hobby "crocheting". As of to date; I have donated baby booties to a nursing organization who sponsors teenage young ladies. The group chooses girls in high school and help care for them through their entire pregnancy so they won't drop out of school. I have sponsored 10 Young Moms and their newborns by donating the baby a pair of "Handmade Baby Booties", all I could think of is how cute it would have been to have had a matching Greeting Card.  My goal now is to sell and donate my Handmade Crocheted items. I will sponsor babies and children with Baby Booties, Beanies and hats.

I will be posting my designs soon. I have a few request from a couple of potential customers. Wish me well. See ya soon and I'm glad we are friends again.

No comments:

Post a Comment