Donate Button

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Summer Is Here!

Summer Is Here and Crocheting Is the Only Thing I Want To Do!

I am working on my Cardigan with matching Scarf that is inspired by Cardigan
in photograph below worn by model GiGi Hadid with a $2,800.00 price tag!

I completed my Granny Squares to make my Cardigan!
You can see my color choices and color combinations below.
I want my Cardigan to be "Bright"! I love Pinks, Cremes, & White!
This is my 1st time making Granny squares and making a crocheted garment.
I will show you my progress as I move Forward! In the mean time Keep Crocheting.....

Ten Pink Apples" Blog is being redesigned and redefined with a "New Look"!
Our products will be posted after completion of our new design of our sight.
                 


     









No comments:

Post a Comment